miércoles, 9 de julio de 2008

Depressing Thursdays

Depressing Thursdays

And all the other days
I spent alone
I never felt more bored
Than I’m right now

Maybe yours isn’t that bad
To start with
Scream out your best hope
To stay alive

Pre Chorus
Oh (?)

Chorus x2
And now it seems
We never face them
When all we do is
To hide our crying
And we won’t stop
Skipping out classes
Just to feel
We were born to lose

Post-Chorus
We were born to lose
And we’re tired
Of always coming
In fourth place
We were born to lose
And still
They always
Get us down

Another tear is falling down
They’ve scored
Tell me something
That’s worth trying for

In other words we’re here
To take the blame
We’re the ones
Who got beat up at school

Pre-Chorus

Chorus

Part C
Oh, goodbye
I'm tired of this place
But I am going nowhere
And you
Must think that I’m
Just feeling rejected,
Cause I get depressed on Thursdays
How I hate depressing Thursdays

Chorus II x2
And you may laugh
About my future

Chorus III x2
And don’t you laugh
About my future
Cause then
I’ll be the one to laugh

Post-Chorus

1 comentario:

Iara. dijo...

how I hate getting dress on thursdays